This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi guys, my name's Christina and I'm basically here to get some help with some of my problems, so thanks in advance to all those who stop by my thread to try to help :) I'll stop around trying to help others if I'm capable of it ^_^ Nice meeting everyone :3
Hello Kwystina and welcome to the WTT forums! Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay. We're always looking for people who have experience or are willing to learn, so I'm sure you'll find there's a lot going on here if you wish to help and learn. Regards, Ax