This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Tweak UI

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

TweakUI is a great unsupported Microsoft program that has been around since Windows 95 days, long before it was a Microsoft "PowerToy". Another useful feature of TweakUI is Rebuild Icons under Repair - remember it next time your desktop or Taskbar icons get all messed up.

If you think TweakUI is cool, check out X-Setup Pro. Be careful - both of these tools "tweak" Registry settings. I recommend backing up the Registry, or setting a restore point before messing with either one - and only make one, or maybe two changes at a time.
Thanks Vectris and Digerati,

I also like Tweak 2.10, I have had it a long time now, don't use it much, but Image Resizer on Digerati's link is a beauty I think and I use it constantly.

Erunt has been talked about so much of late in so many threads on forum after forum, so I hope most serious computer users have it to backup their registries by now…….and of course I could not do without Ispell.

kind regards,
Well, IESpell is a Internet Explorer plug in, one I too have used a long time. But ever since IE7Pro came out, with it's real-time spell checker, I rarely call up IESpell any more.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI