This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:pullhair: I AM GOING CRAZY…I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS. WHENEVER I DO A SEARCH IN GOOGLE AND THEN I CLICK ON THE RESULTS I AM NOT DIRECTED TO THE ASSOCIATED LINK. INSTEAD, I RECEIVE A STRANGE POP-UP WITH TITLE STARTING WITH FIND-OCCUPATIVE. THERE IS A SIMILAR POST ON THERE BY GALDREN ON 9/8/2008. I AM FOLLOWING THE SAME INSTRUCTIONS HE WAS GIVEN. RIGHT NOW THE MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE IS PERFORMING A FULL SCAN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. THANKS SO MUCH
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI