This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Tech info on blue screen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello I have attached the screen you briefly see on my friends Compaq. Could someone get back to me as to what it means; it is new. I hope the attachment comes thru as I clicked 'browse' then upload;I was confused about the "manage current attachments". Thank you
Thank you for the information. I will forward the information to her so she can print it out and tell her to bring it back to Best Buy while in warranty.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI