Hi,
Had a few incidents of Blue Screen - Stop Code Memory Management and I want to run a blue screen viewer. How do I know I have found a safe link for this.
Thanks,
Larry
1 min read
Hi,
Had a few incidents of Blue Screen - Stop Code Memory Management and I want to run a blue screen viewer. How do I know I have found a safe link for this.
Thanks,
Larry
Hi Mercury64
These are two that I sometimes use and both links are "safe."
https://www.resplendence.com/downloads
scroll down to crash analysis tools and you should see the link for "Who Crashed v 6.5"
The free version of the tool works just fine
If you need a more in depth analysis and more information then take a look here:
https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
Regards
paws
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI