This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Thank you, tallin. I am having a bit of a problem trying to post a new thread. When I click on the post new topic button, I am redirected to another thread which is already resolved.
Hi LadyGriff,

To post a New Topic, go the the forum you wish to post your message in and click New Topic. I have just tried it in several forums and it works well for me.

This link along with the link in my signature may help you also.

kind regards,
Hi Tallin, My mistake! I didn't read the message on the redirected page. I was using the outdated version of HJT. Doh! It's good now. Thanks for your help. LG
Hello Hi LadyGriff :welcome: Glad you found this forum - I've found it's a great place to get help. You can also learn loads as well so have a good look around. All the best Satchfan
Hi Satchfan, I am indeed lucky to have found this forum.I'll be browsing/sticking here for a while. Thanks for the well wishes. kind regards LG