This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi folks

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Phill and a very warm welcome to WTT

:welcome:

 

It's great to see you posting here, if you need anything just ask,

 

In the meantime I am looking into your status here on our forum as to my mind it should reflect your experience and expertise, and take into account the excellent work you have been doing on G2G and of course other forums.

 

I'll get back to you when I can figure out how to alter things!

Regards

paws

Hi paws,

 

Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words  :blush:

 

Nice to be among so many long standing colleagues that one can ask for guidance when needed, we all need a helping hand along the way thats for sure  :)

 

Regards

Phill