This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Trojan Horse

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I am having trouble getting rid of a Trojan Horse that my Norton Internet Security 2008 keeps picking up when I do a scan. It is in c:\windows\system32\zw0er_!m.sys I says it was removed but it keeps coming back…when I do scans.. Just so you know..I am not very computer savvy :blush: I would greatly appreciate any help.. I had help on here before by removing a virus last year…I really appreciate those of you who help people like me..
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI