This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

PC Protection help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I had to reload my laptop, less than a year old, back to factory settings because it was running slow from malware and other system problems. Now that I think that I have it running properly, I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on how to keep it running properly. However, I do not know if it is surely clear of any problems. Thanks, Tanisha
Hello Tanisha,

:welcome:

How is your Laptop running? If you think you have malware problems, post a log in the correct forum for New Members . There are many accredited experts in the Malware forum who will look at your log in turn, but be patient if you do post a log as they are all very busy.

If you feel your computer is fine at the moment and want some help maintaining it, I suggest you download, install, and run the following programs.

Firewall

Antivirus

MalwareBytes

Antispyware

The above are all free, I can recommend all of them as I use them on both my computers.

Please keep us informed and do not hesitate to ask more question if the need arises.

kind regards, :wavey: