This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

antivirusXP08-computor wont boot now

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I picked up this bug now not only can I not get rid off it I cant load up windows to do a virus removal, all I get is a black screen when windows loads this is what is on the screen system 32\hal.dll please reinstall a copy of this file I am running XP media center on a HP pavilion a1423w and the restore sytem to earlier time wont come up cuz windows wont load

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI