This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Intelligent Advisor

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have somehow picked up the Intelligent Advisor virus and am having trouble removing it. I have tried deleting the files Intelligent Advisor and PlayMP3z and then rebooting but this did not get rid of it. I also looked for the files on my C drive but they weren't there. I have run MalwareBytes Anti-Malware as well as Norton Antivirus and Ad-aware SE. Any other suggestions? It's driving me nuts.
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI