This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello there. I'm new.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Well, it looks as though I have malware of some sort, I just posted my Hijacked.log file and I could sure use any tips/advice. I can no longer access my college website from any of my installed browsers. I use igoogle.com as my homepage and I keep getting lead to a Google search, Images page when I type in my college web address. My ISP povider advised I run Windows OneCare 90-day free trial (as an anti-virus). So far, I did that on my desktop and it Quarantined 4 possibilities. I re-booted my desktop and tried my college website again–but i'm still getting the same as I mentioned above. Thanks Guys/Gals! B) -Shawna