This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Help with IE Browser Automatic Popups

12 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thanks a lot for all of the help with the computer. I've brought up IE and surfed around for a while and it appears that I'm pop-up free! However, my only question is, if I decide to re-partition Windows and reinstall, where should I go for the help? Should I ask for this thread to be re-opened and you'd step me through it or would I go to another part of this forum for the help? Thanks a lot for everything, Iron
ironprominent,

If you decide to reformat and need help, please post to the Windows forums here. The helpers there are experts in this sort of thing. What they know about Windows is simply amazing to me.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI