CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY I AM HAVING AN ISSUE USING KIWEE TOOLBAR I AM ON VISTA AND AM ALSO RUNNING GOOGLE TOOLBAR COULD THIS BE THE PROBLEM ANY HELP APPRECIATED AS I HAVE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO TRY!!!
We haven't tested Kiwee with Windows Vista yet, so if that's what you've got, you're on your own for now (read: if your computer explodes Kiwee is NOT RESPONSIBLE)…
thanks for your swift reply on the subject of kiwee toolbar, have taken your advice on both counts and have promptly uninstalled it!!!! are there any sites that have emotions winks etc you would recommend ? cheers rachel
sorry dont use them have no idea of any sites to recommend. some general advice; read the FAQ, the privacy policy and the EULA agreement before you install any software, dont install anything from a pop up, banner ad or that is "requested" by a website or a flashy, blinky obnoxious etc. ad.
A lot of software can come with additional software buried in the EULA. you might be installing more than you think. know what you are installing to your computer.
i have some general tips here.