the greg
Topic Starter
I have recently uninstalled my windows vista and installed windows xp on my hp pavillion dv9235nr notebook and cannot get my network card, wireless card, and audio working. I Have downloaded the drivers for the video card and have already flashed the BIOS. I have tried to install the HP.com drivers for the internet cards and audio drivers but they still won't work. I have been at this for about a week now and it is very frustrating. Other problem is that even though i paid for vista when i bought the pc i got no install discs for it so i can't simply go back to vista. I never made the recomended recover discs that hp has the option of. If i could get my xp up and running with all drivers i would be happy but i have read many forums where no solution has been the case for the audio. I would be willing to install vista again but would make a vlite version to avoid all the pre installed carp** that hp comes with. I have a serial number for my vista so if there is a way to get the discs without buying them for 200+ bucks then i would like to know how.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-TheGreg