This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] I need help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hello, I need advice on what to fix. I hope you can help me. Here's the log: Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 12:13:40 PM, on 7/28/2008 Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674) Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI