This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

video cards?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I am not familiar with video card. I want to know with a matrox g550 agp card do we need a ati catalyst? and if so which one. Thanks Milt
thanks for the reply I am at a loss I removed the ATI he had, reinstalled g550 drivers (hope I got the righ one) my trouble is when I star the xp pro it locks up after I get the desktop and try to open a program. in safe ,mode its okay till I start spybot S&D then it locks up there. had this problem before and changing thse video drivers and ati catalyst it worked. fcorse that was a ATI card. He had a ati card awhile back that explains why he had a ATI catalyst installed. If it isn't the video card installed wrong I have to go back to the drawing board. Thanks again Milt

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI