This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

no internet connectivity

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a new Dell laptop with Win XP. I've always had an internet connection until this morning. My other two computers in the house can connect fine but the Dell cannot. I fear I have clicked something that prevents me now from accessing the internet on this Dell. Can someone get me started on a solution? One thing that is different is I've started filling out surveys online for cash reimbursements. Not sure that's affected my connectivity though.
What kind of Internet connection do you have? Eg: Dial-up, Wireless, Broadband (DSL)? What kind of connection does the other two computers use? What kind of surveys were they? Was it those "colorful" flashy kinds? Also, have you experienced any malware trouble (pop-ups, changed homepage)?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI