Can't Connect To Internet On My Dell
Posted 10 March 2005 - 06:32 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 10 March 2005 - 08:24 PM
There is much that we can do
I just need to know some stuff first
1. How are you trying to connect to the internet (dial up, dsl, cable etc...)
2. Are you using AOL as your connection software?
3. Have you ever connected to the internet with the computer in question or is this a recent problem?
4.do these steps:
1. Click on start (located on the lower left hand corner of your screen)
2. Click on My Computer
3. double click on c:
4. find the folder called "Program files" and double click that folder
5.In the program files folder, click the file menu, then click new->folder
6.Name the folder HJT
7.Look below to my signature Click on the link named "hijack this"
8. If it asks you if you want to run, save, or cancel the file click save
9. Browse to this location: c:/program files/HJT and save the file there
10. When the download is complete, go to c:/program files/hjt and extract the folder.
11.delete the zipped folder. You will not need it anymore.
When that is done, run Hijack This and post a new log by replying to this log. Please do not post your response in a different thread.
Just my 10 cents
Proud member of Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals since 2005
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users