jbow
Topic Starter
Hi,
My name is Julien but I go by jbow. I used to use Spywareinfo but I came here the last time I needed help. I just finished, (I hope), cleaning my desktop after a visit from my SIL who lied and left me with weatherbug, mywebsearch, funweb, and some toolbars… sheesh.
I have finally learned how to remove this stuff from my computer. I use AdAware Plus, Spybot S&D, Malwarebytes' Anti-malware, Spywareblaster, and Spywareguard, Hikackthis.. and McAfee. I also ran combofix this time.
I may not need all of it but it doesn't seem to slow things down.
Anyway, I am happy to be here and I may try to become a helper.
I live in Georgia, USA I am a blues guitarist by hobby…Strats and Les Pauls… I also am a relic hunter… a detectorist. I live in an area with a good bit of American Civil War relics still in the ground.
Thanks and hello!
Julien