This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Intro from Alberta, Canada

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone, Just a quick introduction here - was recommended I visit this forum by Eric at Poco Forums. My computer is behaving VERY badly! So I posted my log in the HiJackThis section. My name is Karri Flatla, I live in Lethbridge, Alberta and own and operate an online consulting biz helping business owners market their websites more effectively. My clients span the continental US and I even have a few from my own country as well ;) I work from my home office and also have two little ones at home, so when something goes wrong with the computer everything and everyone suffers! Anyway, this is a great place and I only wish I knew about it sooner. Take care, Karri
Hi Karri, and welcome to the WTT forums. :welcome: Sorry to hear of the problems with your machine. The malware fighters over in the malware removal forum are pretty busy at the moment, as the number of folks in trouble, sometimes exceeds the number of trained advisers available. However please be assured that they will get to your post as soon as they can. Regards paws
Thanks for the Welcome. I'll be patient - I'm sure it's worth it! I help run/mod a couple forums myself so I appreciate how much work it can be ;) Thanks again, Karri