Juanqui13
Topic Starter
Hi, I've been folowing the process for the elimination of the malwares refered in
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Removing_TAV…lpp_t89653.html
i have actually removed (methinks so) these anoying viruses, but i have this "quarantine" folder in my pc.
So I have 3 quiestions:
1)How can I know besides try & fail, that i do not have any more malwares on mi pc?
2)How can Cleen up?
(I've already runned ccleaner and the 1 click manteinance from tunne up)
3)How can I prevent further attacks?
(I'm using eset nod32 smart security, latest version and fully updated - Spybot S & D last version fully updated)
Thanks for the ansers
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Removing_TAV…lpp_t89653.html
i have actually removed (methinks so) these anoying viruses, but i have this "quarantine" folder in my pc.
So I have 3 quiestions:
1)How can I know besides try & fail, that i do not have any more malwares on mi pc?
2)How can Cleen up?
(I've already runned ccleaner and the 1 click manteinance from tunne up)
3)How can I prevent further attacks?
(I'm using eset nod32 smart security, latest version and fully updated - Spybot S & D last version fully updated)
Thanks for the ansers