This could be a few problems that could of occured
Driver installed has corrupted
graphics card going down
I have also had a look at this here
video driver freezes and shuts down my computer
When computers freeze and shutdown this could be a number of different things including
Malware infections
Overheating
What I would like you to do is un-install the your current graphics driver then goto your manufacturers website, download the latest one, re-install it and see if you have the same problem.
If your computer is overheating, shuttting down have you replaced the compound paste which is on top of the processor? as this can also cause random freezes and shutdowns.
To rule out any malware problems I would like you to visit our malware fourm which is here read all the pinned topics and post your problem there aswell and this will rule out any malware issues.
Regards
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI