This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] CoolWeb Search

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am trying to remove Cool Web Search - tried a few programs - Adaware, CW Shredder but none work. Time to go into registry? But, that is dangerous for an amateur. Any guidance. I did download Hijack this and started a scan but, that is as far as I went so far! Thanks
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and "copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI