This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I Think I Have A Bad Case Of Coolwww Search

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:scratch: I'm pretty sure that I have many forms of cool web search on my computer. It is preventing me from downloading updates for ad-aware, spybot search and destroy and any other removal tools. I need my computer for work and have been at wits end.
Download hijackthis from here >>>> http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

Make sure that you save it to its own folder then close all browser windows and clcik on scan safe the log it produces and then you can start a thread here >>>> http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showforum=27

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI