This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi from Linda in Portland, OR - newbie

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone, Well I've got a bug on my PC and have been fighting with it for a bit - it's a nasty one. Really, I'd rather being cycling, practicing Aikido or scrubbing the toilet then fiddling around with this piddle, but the PC has been turned off for like a week and my laptop has been working overtime so I guess I've got to deal. I've got Tibs.GK and can't delete the lphc779j0e3ep file in my system 32 folder and I think the little bugger has installed something else in my directory to prevent me from doing so, but I'm just smart enough to know not to fiddle around in there. That said I won't post my hijackthis log here. But I will give a quick rundown on my efforts so far. If you want me to do something prior to posting the log please let me know. tried and failed: Counterspy Spybot - Search and Destroy Microsoft Malicious Software Removal tool Windows Live One Care So there you have it. I'm kind of cranky and could really use some help so I can get on with my very important procrastination. Cheers, Linda
Welcome to WTT! We have great experts that will assist you as soon as possible and restore your computer back to normal!!:) Regards, Nick Kitmitto