This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Told to post here

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was wondering if this looks OK ?

Hope i posted this in the right place smile.gif


Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 8:55:04 AM, on 6/13/2008
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.00.1905 SP1)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)

Removed HJT log. LDT
No Xboss not here. Please re-read the instruction I left in your other post all the way through. Right now you shouldn't be doing anything. You need to wait, and be patient. Tonka

im very confused


I'm sorry if I've confused you, That wasn't my intention.

You have an actvice post http://forums.whatthetech.com/Is_this_t92712.html <– there. Today has just been 5days since you posted that.

You can goto http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_To_Do_I…ays_t83910.html
read the directions there and add a reply with a link to your post, and someone should be along to help as soon as they can.

Tonka