This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Start up Errors, PLEASE HELP only 2 days of net left

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

everytime I start up the computer I get this. Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\Ascentive\Performance Center\ApcMain.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. not sure if its part of the mouse and keyboard problem. ______________________________________

everytime I start up the computer I get this.

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Ascentive\Performance Center\ApcMain.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

not sure if its part of the mouse and keyboard problem.

______________________________________


Hi dizzykittie,

I'm not sure of everything that was posted, HJT logs should only be psted in the malware section. So the mod removed the log.
From the line above though it seems like you have the software from Ascentive that is supposed to speed your internet, etc.

I have never used the program but found a few review of it, and it does seem like many folks don't care for the program at all.

I would suggest you post your HJT log file in the malware section, have the tech check it over, and then if your still having problems after they give you an all clean folks here are always very helpful.

Tonka

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI