This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Curious Files missing?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Manufacturer: ME Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5400+ (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 4094MB RAM Hard Drive: 160 GB Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor Sound Card: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device) Speakers/Headphones: Keyboard: USB Root Hub Mouse: USB Root Hub Mouse Surface: Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Basic 64bit (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840) It runs fine, But i cant get rid of all these file missing things? They come back every time. What should i do and or Is it a problem?

i Guess there no answer :(


Hi xboss,

The missing files are just showing in the HJT log files. If you wish to post a HJT log file have the folks in the malware forum check your log file.

Log file should only be posted in that thread because of when people to search it will show the log file in the wrong thread.

I didn't really review the file. But will take a look once a mod converts it to an attachment.

Tonka

Thanks


Xboss,

When I did look over the log real quick I saw some questionable things, I'm not one of the malware techs but I would suggest you post the log over there.
I could be wrong but it appeared to me that you might have an infection.

Tonka

I tried to post it there, It was locked :(



Well I did notice the one locked thread, forget about that one and just wait untill you get a reply. If you don't recieve reply in 5 days then follow the instructions in the post http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_To_Do_I…ays_t83910.html here.

Just a couple of hints though. 1.) don't bump post in the malware thread, the mods look for post with zero replys. Becaue you bumped http://forums.whatthetech.com/Is_this_t927…435#entry467435 a couple of times chances are you will need to post at the above link after 5 days of no replys. Be patient, the malware tech are volinteers with jobs, families, real life demands like the rest of us. They will get to it as soon as they can I'm sure.

Best regards.

Tonka

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI