This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am a Networking major with an interest in all aspects of computing. I learn best by doing stuff alongside experts, so this forum is perfect for me. I discovered this place over the course of this past week when attempting to clean the spyware off of my aunt's machine, and every malware scanner that I tried (Spybot, Adaware, Kaspersky) either found nothing or found some stuff and cleaned it off, but something was still amiss because the TeaTimer resident that comes with spybot was still asking me whether or not to delete itself from startup. :angry: So I went looking for Hijackthis log forums because I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to that, and you guys were one of the first hits. I looked around this forum and liked what I saw, So I'm just gonna change my info after the issues with my aunt's computer are solved and continue posting here. :thumbup: