I tried to send a print of a rather long error mesage but it said it could not locate a file;
here is what I do -when message i want replicated appears, I click "Print Screen/SysRq". Then I open wordpad and paste to it and the pik appears;I then save it to desktop.
At the siteI want to reproduce or display the printed screen message, I browse to desktop, click select to enter the print in the dialogue box and the click attach. I then get a message a file cannot be found.
I think I am doing something wrong at the new site but can't figure it out.
Help appreciated.
First, if you double click on the image on your desktop, does it display for you? If so, that says it's really there and a valid image. My default is to open images (jpg, gif, bmp, etc.) in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
Can you tell us what site (provide a link)?
What happens if you try to upload it here using the Browse and Upload buttons below the message input area, does it work?
I have done some expirementing since I last posted.
I sent it as an attachment to my Hotmail account and it worked; I also sent it to my wife's web based acc't and it worked.
When I double click it on my desktop, it appears.
It is 2.81 mb and I notice this site only allows for 500k which is probably the reason it does not upload.
What do you think? Is there a way around it?
Reduce the size and resolution of the image. 72DPI and 640x480 should do it. IrfanView will do this for you and it's free if you don't have other image editing software.