This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Unable to Print Gmail

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Help!

I can no longer print anything from google chrome, no gmail, not an email, not an attachment - Nothing.   

When the print window begins to come up, a subsquent window immediately opens and I get the notice (enclosed). 

I have run cc cleaner

I have updated chrome browser, and reset the browser, 

I have cleared cache

I have restarted the computer

I have run malwarebytes, no malware detected. 

I can't seem to run pcpitstop/pcmatic…first it wants to respond to me in Spanish (?); second, even though I run it on Edge, it says I'm runing chrome, which doesn't have ActiveX. 

I can open and print from pdf.

I'm running a Lenovo Laptop with wiondows 64 Bit, i3 processor, 8M RAM, connected to an external monitor,  

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI