Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:18 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:16 AM
it may not be malware related at all.
I have spent endless amounts of money on spyware/virus/rootkit removers etc
a hjt log is needed as a starting reference point:
* Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
* Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
* By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
* Click on Install.
* It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
* Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
* Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
* Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" and Paste the entire contents in next reply.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users