This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Pop Ups

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I only use Firefox and the popup blocker was already checked. It was checked in the other browsers too. Also, I was downloading something and it automatically downloaded hotspot shield. I uninstalled it with revo, but am still getting the above notice. How do i get rid of that? I keep clicking on the X on the right hand side by page protected and it closes but pops right back up again πŸ“Žhotspot.PNG
I cleared everything out and haven't seen that popup for a while, but haven't been on the computer much. Thanks and I will let you know.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI