Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:38 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:44 PM
you have some nasty processes running. i dont see a resident antivirus or a anti-malware app.
you should not use this computer until its clean, i would pull the plug on my modem or router after you get these downloads;
we will get two downloads: Sdfix and combofix;
Sdfix (runs in safe mode):
Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.
Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)
Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
* Restart your computer
* After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
* Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
* Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
* Choose your usual account.
* Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
* Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
* It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
* Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
* When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
* Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
(Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
* Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum with a new HijackThis log
Download combofix from one of these links and save it to Desktop:
Now double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.
Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" along with a new HijackThis log for further review
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze.
post the sdfix log, the combofix log and a new hjt log.
Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:40 AM
Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:05 PM
ok. you need to get antivirus and one or two anti-malware apps on your computer ASAP. download 1 AV and 1 or two of the antimalware apps. install, update them and do a scan. Make sure you visit windows update also to "get patched" questions?
some free antivirus:
avg free edition:
spybot search and destroy:
there is a newer version of hjt, after the above get the new version and post a scan please.
* Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
* Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
* By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
* Click on Install.
* It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
* Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
* Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
* Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" and Paste the entire contents of the log in next reply.
* DO NOT use the AnalyseThis button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
* DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what HJT lists will be harmless or even required by your Operating System, a helper will guide you.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users