This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

multiple webpages loading/adware and slow internet

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I continue to get adware and mutiple web pages opening up. My keyboard is also not functioning correctly. I get websites like [removed]
My interne i also running slowly, and the is an ie eror when I look websites stating The webpage cannot be found.

I am on Vista Premium, an I have also run McAfee Antivirus with no luck.

Any assistance i welcome as it is gettng worse.
EDITED by paws..these addresses(which I have obfuscated) can lead to "undesitrable elements"

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI