Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Hail to the chimp pop up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 easygoing2ie

easygoing2ie

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

Hi I'm hoping someone can help. For the past few months i keep getting IGN/Hail to the Chimp popups, in windows internet explorer. it pops up when i'm changing web pages(although not all the time, some time i can go for days without is showing up). It has popped up with a number of different web pages. I have been checking the internet for solutions on how to get rid of it, but so far with no luck. I have norton anti virus and i have also downloaded Spybot search and destroy but i just keep getting them. Thank you for any help you can give me. Lins

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:50 AM

Hello easygoingtoie and :welcome:

It looks like your system may have contracted some malware. Please read the Before Posting A Hijackthis Log "self Help" topic. After that, post a HijackThis log to the HijackThis™ Logs and Infections Removal forum in a new thread.

Ax