MaNaDo
Topic Starter
Hey recently ive just been getting lots of popups from internet explorer when i open my MSN inbox, then i realised the situation was worse than i expected picked up all these viruses when i did a AVG scan,
This is what it looks like in avg virus vault.
[external image: Posted Image]
I have no clue how to get rid of them and like i said im getting adverts and all sort of popups.
Yesturday it got worse with my mozilla firefox getting clogged up and slowing down and almost crashing everytime i click on anything.
I have hijack this and was going to wait till told to post it ..
Thanks please help
This is what it looks like in avg virus vault.
[external image: Posted Image]
I have no clue how to get rid of them and like i said im getting adverts and all sort of popups.
Yesturday it got worse with my mozilla firefox getting clogged up and slowing down and almost crashing everytime i click on anything.
I have hijack this and was going to wait till told to post it ..
Thanks please help