Hello all. I am new to this board and hope that you can help me out with a notebook of my girlfriends brothers. This thing is a mess! Not sure where to start. well, the darn thing is real slow and is i believe full of spyware and viruses. I have read some of the posts here and looks like there is much knowlege here. If you could. please guide me to what I should post and where please. Thanks in advance.
John
If you think that the PC in question are infected with malware, your first step in posting should be in the HiJackThis forum.
Before posting however, please read this first: Link
After you have recieved a clean PC message from the malware-experts, some of your other problems may have been solved in the process, if not, you just post a new topic in the appropriate forum.
In the meanwhile, feel free to browse, read and learn. And once again, welcome to WTT.