I am self diagnosing my computer using previous post from this site and have downloaded SDfix, Malware, and HJT.
the next thing I think I need to do is download the "New" version of ComboFix and it says it can not rename[1] Where is the original copy @ ???
by the way I did post on the Malware/HJT forum last night and have no replies yet. I recieved alot of trouble from LIMEWIRE!!
Hi pdpfishin
I can see that you already have posted in the HJT malware removal forum (as you told)
So at this point, you shouldn't be doing any alterations or changes to your system as it will alter and modify the outcome of your HJT logs. Only change what the malware experts are telling you to change.
I am sorry you haven't got a reply yet. All the malware experts (indeed anyone here) are volunteers, which have families and lifes besides doing work here and on other sites aswell. All posts will be taken in turn by the right malware expert to adress your issue, but often the needs exceed the available experts. So hang tight, and your turn will come.
A piece of advice, is not to "bump" your own topic in the HJT forum, as the malware experts are looking for unanswered topics.
So please don't answer your own topic.
Best of lucks with your malware removal.
Regards Abydos
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI