Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

I NEED HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ajohnson19812

ajohnson19812

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:17 PM

I NEED HELP PLEASE I KEEP GETTING KNOCKED OFF LINE AND GETTING A ERROR MESSAGE!! Such as these and it says... Internet Expoloxer raised unhandle exception in the third party module and should be closed!!! VERSION INFO; v .4,0,4,1

BASE: 73410000,001B:7E18816 USER 32dll

BASE:7E410000,1B:7E41C63F USER dll

BASE:7E410000,001B:7E41F65D USER 32 dll

BASE:3E9000,0018:039D59F ONESTEP.dll

THE ERROR MESSAGES SAY.....

0x7c9105f8 AND 0x03270010

THANK TOU SO MUCH PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH HELP PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Abydos

Abydos

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:58 AM

Hi ajohnson19812

And welcome to WhatTheTech :)

Sorry to hear you got problems. But lets see if we can fix it.

I am assuming you are using IE7, please correct me if you are not.

First, you need to set IE7 to default settings, disabling any addons in the process. This should take care of any third-party programs in IE7, addons, security addons etc. This is done to eliminate the possibility of addons causing the problems.

How to reset IE7:

Open up IE7
Click Tools and then Internet options
Click the advanced tab
Under Reset Internet Explorer settings click Reset

When done, please post back how it goes after the change.

And heres some friendly advices.

Whenever you write in capital letters, its considered SHOUTING and sometimes rude. Its unpleasant for the eye to look at, and thus make it less likely for people to help you. Its ok, if you really wanted to shout, just be aware of how people percieve this. Secondly, when you post in the future, consider your heading. The title "I NEED HELP! (In capital !), doesn't describe your problem in any way, and is thus less likely to attract the right person who might be able to fix it. Examples of better headlines could be:

IE7 disconnects
Troubles with IE7
Internet Explorer error's

Just friendly advices, for your usage or not. ;)

Our thread here, might be moved to a more appropriate forum in Browser's, email and internet.

Regards Abydos

Our thread here, might be moved to a more appropriate forum in Browser's, email and internet.

Yep... Moving now. Doug

Abydos

Asking for Technical Help

Preventing Malware Slow PC? Recovery Console!

"I am not young enough to know everything" - Oscar Wilde