This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

My Son's Laptop

6 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I finally got the disk and I ran the scan. SORRY it took so long. I found the disk that came with the laptop. It is still doing the samething. Should I unistall and reinstall the disk I have came with the laptop. There are 2 disk one is Drivers and Utilities( for reinstalling Dell Inspiron and XPS System Software) the second is operating System ( reinstallation CD Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2). I still can not watch videos and still drop downs from the internet are blocked.
sorry to stick my head me, but check your firewall. Mine has settings to stop videos "flash player" and drop down menus. I'm not sure what settings it'd be but I"m pretty sure that's probably what it is. The test would be to shut it down and see if it works. Let me know if it works and I'll do a little research and help you correct them. jrsmith

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI