This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

About to give up

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm about to give up trying to solve my problems using this forum. I made a post 5 days ago and have not received so much as an acknowledgment that my post will be answered. On the other hand, there are people who have already received replies that just posted today. I don't want to reformat so I thought it would be a good idea to check you guys out on a recommendation. I just don't understand why you would answer threads that were just started today and completely ignore my thread that was started 5 days ago.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI