I got confused at why vista always gives me a warning that RarLoader. is not responding and should be close when I paste something.
it happens all the time. I hope someone could help me fix this problem.
thanks,
casillas7max,
First of all, are type typing the exact spelling of this error correctly? i.e. is it "RarLoader. is not responding " ? Is the spacing of the error in your post correct?
My next question would be - have/had you installed something BEFORE you started having this problem (i.e. RarLoader or WinRar)?
If so, I would FIRST try to uninstall this program, reboot your PC then see if this problem persists. If the problem goes away, then it was THAT program which caused the error message - in which case you should check with the software mfg's site to see if they have a solution to this message.
If you DID NOT install anything before this message started, then I would refer your post to the "Malware" forum here as your pc might be infected with a virus.
- John
thanks, man.
I did installed winrar before I got this problem. but I uninstalled it right after I have the RarLoader.error, the problem is still existing.
thanks, I will check the solution on hp.
Greetings casillas7max
Good to hear you solved the issue.
Could you post what you did to solve this so it can be shared with others with the same problem?
Regards
Kaz
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI