I am running Windows XP PRO SP2 and just recently have been troubled by a series of Blue Screen Memory dumps.
This is how it usually goes down viewing videos on line or on pc—crashes.
This is when its really annoying when trying to work within my ADOBE CS3 MASTERS SUITE—crashes
So I went to a website telling me to turn this function off so it will no longer give me bluescreen . ( I THOUGHT THIS WOULD FIX THE PROBLEM…..DUMB ARSE ME)
It also instructed me delete all previous "*.dmp" files.
Ok so now I have this dilema that I am unable to get anything done without it shutting down and restarting the computer constantly . I have no idea what this means.
So I really need someone to help me. I know nothing of this sort.
I havent updated anything or installed anything new.
Also, when it restarts I lose my desktop theme everytime. when it restarts it goes to windows original theme.
I did write down my last code and this is what it said IRQ NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO
(0X79BE0780,0X00000002,0X00000000,0X79BE0780)
It may be a RAM (random access memory) problem. No harm trying the below:
Please Run the PCPitstop Full Tests, here:
Register and create a password
Accept the ActiveX component to allow your machine to run the Full Tests
Registering and accepting the ActiveX are both SAFE and FREE.
Full Tests is the first item in the left hand column of that page.
The Full Tests take less than 5 minutes for most machines.
Once you have your Results, please post the TechExpress Link back here into this thread for review.
TechExpress is the last item on the list in the yellow box in upper right area of any Results page.
Post the entire URL link information back here into this Forum thread.
Caution: During the testing of Video Adapter, a variety of patterns, shapes, colors and text are “flashed” onto the users monitor screen. In the many thousands of daily uses of the PCPitstop Full Tests over several years, two individuals who suffer epilepsy experienced discomfort and temporary dizziness when viewing the flashing patterns.
If you know that you are susceptible to photo driven seizure, look away from your screen during the Video Adapter testing sequence.
Hi, nothing that untoward on the hardware side. Some system maintenance though would be advised as in regard a disk cleanup and a defragmentation run on both installed hard-drives.
Do you have either of these games installed: Battlefield 2142 and or America's Army?.
It says my drivers are out of date.
I can update one but the other cant find It is Realtek AC'97 5.10.00.6270 this is the one I need but cant find. It said the blue screen could be from this but I dont know.(PITSTOP)
Do you know of a reason behind me losing my desktop theme everytime it shuts down? This just started happening last night one more thing my NOD32 Antivirus has gone out also since my crash last night.
I used to have both of them installed not any longer. just the CALL of Duty series…upto COD2
It says my drivers are out of date.
I can update one but the other cant find It is Realtek AC'97 5.10.00.6270 this is the one I need but cant find. It said the blue screen could be from this but I dont know.(PITSTOP)
Do you know of a reason behind me losing my desktop theme everytime it shuts down? This just started happening last night one more thing my NOD32 Antivirus has gone out also since my crash last night.
Nothing in the log relating did you use the PC Pitstop Driver Alert?. It is feasible what you mentioned but I think you should carry out the below advice first.
It appears you may possibly have a malware infection. In the running process's you have C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe. This process relates to the games I mentioned earlier but since you have un-installed them and the problem with your Anti-Virus application.
Read this topic then create/post a new topic here. Please be aware that part of the forum is very busy and you may have to wait for a response.
Include the below URL in your initial post and say you where advised to create a new topic: