This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] REMOVE Trojans from your PC

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello again Thank-you Gary R for responding to my thread, regarding the many trojans i had on my computer. Unfortunately I was having so many computer problems that i couldn't get online, and then i forgot the name of this site (sorry). I only bumped into it again, once everything was fixed, and I saw the email response. So what happened? I ended up contacting MICROSOFT over the phone, I gave them remote access to my computer, and they fixed it while i watched all in 10 mins. Its all gone! I couldn't believe it was that easy! Plus it was free support. Who knew?! So any body who needs their services for any virus or trojan related issue its: 1-866-PCSAFETY. HAPPY SURFING TO ALL B)
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI