Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] Virtumonde trojan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Superwoman

Superwoman

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:19 PM

Hello again Thank-you Gary R for responding to my thread, regarding the many trojans i had on my computer. Unfortunately I was having so many computer problems that i couldn't get online, and then i forgot the name of this site :pullhair: (sorry). I only bumped into it again, once everything was fixed, and I saw the email response. So what happened? I ended up contacting Microsoft over the phone, I gave them remote access to my computer, and they fixed it while i watched all in 10 mins. :woot: I couldn't believe it was that easy! Plus it was free support. Who knew?! :notworthy: So any body who needs their services its: 1-866-PCSAFETY. good luck to all!

Edited by Superwoman, 24 March 2008 - 02:43 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Gary R

Gary R

MRU Administrator

• MRU Teachers
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.