This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Looking to Upgrade CPU Cooling

22 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I got the system from cyberpowerpc.com used their custom build feature to make it. They sent me most of the extra pieces with it(like the little baggie of screws and so forth) but guess that one got over looked.
Like i mentioned a while back here. I have already replaced it once. I didn't want to go thru all that stuff again :) that is why I was looking for alternatives.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI