This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Tomcoyote Forums Views Column

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I can't do it. All I managed to do was f00k up my test forum. I know *what* I need to insert, I just can't figure out *how* to insert it.
Hello,To all Just like to say hi & the best of luck to Tom & his new site i hope the best to you & family & if it is ok with you guy's i would like to pop in from time to time well have a great weekend Good luck ;)
Hi AAPlus, you are always welcome here, if you haven't done so you might want to register so that your nick isn't taken ;-) And thank you for the wishes