This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Accounts online password protection?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I listen to this computer geru on Sundays Kim Komando: komando.com And on last show she said nowadays it's so easy for someone to steal your passwords. Is there some way to protect your online account passwords?
Great info. Also I've always been curious. What are the symptoms of being hacked? For some strange reason on occasion I would be on a site and all of a sudden my mouse and keyboard just cease to function. To fix it I end up having to press Ctrl + Alt + Del and then press ESC and everything functions again. I heard somewhere that one of the symptoms of a computer being hijacked is not being able to control your mouse and such. Was I being hijacked and simply released it by pressing ctrl + alt + del and esc?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI